After creating an Excel table you can easily remove and add columns and rows using a variety of techniques. Read more information about techniques in Excel by clicking here
The resize command
The resize command is used in Excel to add and remove rows and columns on the table.
1. Click anywhere inside the table to reveal Table Tools option.
2. Click on Design and then select Resize Table
3. Starting with upper-leftmost cell, select a range of cells that you want to include.
4. Press Ok after selecting the range of cells you want.
To know about making a pivot table in Excel, click at http://www.whiskydemalta.com/make-pivot-table-report-excel-2016/
Other ways of adding rows and columns
By starting to type
Add a column or row in a table by beginning to type in a cell to the right of the left column or below the last row, by pasting data into the cell, or by inserting columns or rows between existing columns or rows.
To add one by pasting, begin by pasting your data in the cell located in the leftmost cell immediately below the last row. Paste your data to the right of the column located on the rightmost column of the table to add a new column.
Using Insert to add a new row
1. To insert a new row, pick any cell or row that is not the header row then right click on it. Pick any cell and right click on it to insert a column.
2. Point to the Insert menu and select Table Rows Above to add a new row or pick Table Column to the Left in to add a new column. *screenshot